Our Vision Statement
'Inspiring lifelong learning'
We are committed to providing:
- Inspirational teaching
- a stimulating environment
- a challenging and interesting curriculum
so that children learn a variety of skills and are inspired to develop a love of learning.
A happy, safe and caring school where:
- every child can reach their full potential
- staff are valued
- visitors feel welcome.
We are committed to developing an inclusive school at the heart of the Rochford Community where:
- every child’s happiness and needs are of great importance
- where there are high expectations of good behaviour
- where all members of the school community value good manners and co-operation.
We are committed to:
- communicating and working effectively with parents so there is a genuine partnership supporting children’s learning.