Charanga - YumuSuper Hero Challenges
Please find some fun websites and ideas that might help you with your learning. It is important to stay safe when you are on the internet. Don't forget to follow the SMART rules.
5 - 7 Years Old Click here or on the image below to be taken the Hectors World
8 - 10 Years Old Click here or on the image below to be taken the Cyber Café
My Maths is a fully interactive, online mathematics learning solution for children of all ages and abilities. It helps your child to develop their understanding of maths through a variety of engaging activities, games and assessments.
Please ask permission from your parent or carer. If you don't already have login and password please speak to your teacher.
- CBBC – always worth a look! http://www.bbc.co.uk/cbbc
- BBC games: http://www.bbc.co.uk/cbbc/games/
- Crayola – colouring and crafts: http://www.crayola.com/
- Lego: http://www.lego.com/en-gb/
- BBC education: http://www.bbc.co.uk/schools/
- My Maths: http://www.mymaths.co.uk/
Stuck on homework? Can the elephant help? http://www.homeworkelephant.co.uk/