- Director of Education Letter May 2021
- March 2021 Re-Opening Letter
- Updated COVID-19 Risk Assessment
- Child Protection Policy (COVID Supp)
- Pupil Premium Strategy 2020-2021
- Admission Arrangements 2021-2022
- Catch up Funding Strategy
- Rochford Primary Promotional Video
- Remote Learning Survey Results 2021
- Tue 22nd June - Y5 KES Taster Day visit
- Thu 8th July - Sports Day (Letter to follow)
- Friday 9th July - Children's First Aid sessions
- Wed 14th - Fri 16th July - Bradwell Visit.
- Fri 16th July - School Reports e-mailed to parents
- Tue 20th July - Year 6 Leaver's Assembly
- Tue 20th July - Year 6 Treat Afternoon - 3:30-5:00pm
- Wed 21st July - Last Day Term
We extend a warm welcome to you and your family.
At Rochford Primary and Nursery School we aim to provide a school where exceptional learning takes place and every person feels valued in a community of mutual respect.
We believe that your child's journey to learning is lifelong and we strive to equip all our children with the skills necessary to whole heartedly embrace the challenges of the 21st Century.