- Newsletters Bradwell Slideshow
- Director of Education Letter May 2021
- March 2021 Re-Opening Letter
- Updated COVID-19 Risk Assessment
- Child Protection Policy (COVID Supp)
- Pupil Premium Strategy 2020-2021
- Admission Arrangements 2021-2022
- Catch up Funding Strategy
- Rochford Primary Promotional Video
- Remote Learning Survey Results 2021
- Wed 21st July - Last Day Term
- Wed 1st Sep - 1st Day Autumn Term
- Mon 6th Sep -Y5 Meet The Teacher 2:45pm
- Tue 7th Sep -Y6 Meet The Teacher 2:45pm
- Wed 8th Sep -Y4 Meet The Teacher 2:45pm
- Thu 9th Sep -Y3 Meet The Teacher 2:45pm
- Fri 10th Sep -Y2 Meet The Teacher 2:45pm
- Mon 13th Sep -Y1 Meet The Teacher 2:45pm
We extend a warm welcome to you and your family.
At Rochford Primary and Nursery School we aim to provide a school where exceptional learning takes place and every person feels valued in a community of mutual respect.
We believe that your child's journey to learning is lifelong and we strive to equip all our children with the skills necessary to whole heartedly embrace the challenges of the 21st Century.