- Sports Premium Strategy
- Child Protection Policy
- Remote Learning Letter from Mr. Owen
- Pupil Premium Strategy 2020-2021
- Admission Arrangements 2020-2021
- Full Opening Risk Assessment
- Alert Level High Letter
- Behaviour Policy (COVID-19 Supplement)
- Remote Learning Policy
- Catch up Funding Strategy
- Tue 20th Oct - Parent/Teacher meetings (telephone)
- Wed 21st Oct - Harvest Celebration (children only)
- Thu 22 Oct - Non Pupil Day
- Fri 23rd Oct - Non Pupil Day
- Mon 26th Oct - Half Term
- Mon 2nd Nov - Non Pupil Day
- Tue 3rd Nov - Return to School
- Fri 13th Nov - Non Uniform - "Children in Need"
- 10th - 19th November - Prospective Parent Visits
We extend a warm welcome to you and your family.
At Rochford Primary and Nursery School we aim to provide a school where exceptional learning takes place and every person feels valued in a community of mutual respect.
We believe that your child's journey to learning is lifelong and we strive to equip all our children with the skills necessary to whole heartedly embrace the challenges of the 21st Century.