- Teachers for 20-21
- Class Newsletters 29-06-2020
- Sports Premium Strategy 2019-2020
- SEEAT SEND Review
- Pupil Premium Leaflet
- Child Protection Policy
- Child Protection Policy (COVID-19 Supplement)
- Pupil Premium Strategy 2019-2020
- Admission Arrangements 2020-2021
- School Data 2019
- Appeals for 2020 Reception Class
- Home Learning Pupil Zone
- Child Friendly Explanation of Coronavirus
- Communication from Essex Council
- Resources for Educating at Home
- Activities at Home Challenge
- Letter from Director of Education May 2020
- Re-opening letter from Mr. Owen May 2020
- Zumos Lockdown Wellbeing Programme
- Parents Guide to Google Classroom
- Health & Safety (Supplementary) Policy
We extend a warm welcome to you and your family.
At Rochford Primary and Nursery School we aim to provide a school where exceptional learning takes place and every person feels valued in a community of mutual respect.
We believe that your child's journey to learning is lifelong and we strive to equip all our children with the skills necessary to whole heartedly embrace the challenges of the 21st Century.