- Year 5 - Grammar School Talk
- 'Own It' an e-safety website for 9-12 year olds.
- Pupil Premium Strategy 2017-2018 .
- Parents Questionnaire Results
- Pupil Premium Report 2016-2017
- Free School Meals
- E-Safety Play, Like, Share
- Admission Arrangements 2018-2019
- Reception Applications for 2018 (opens 13th Nov)
- More information and dates
- Thu 21st Jun: Rochford’s Got Talent
- Fri 22nd Jun: PTA Inflatables Afternoon ( 3:20—5:20)
- Fri 22nd Jun: Non Unifirm Day
- w/b 25th Jun: Sports Week
- Wed 27th Jun: KES Induction Evening
- Thu 28th Jun: Sports Afternoon
- Fri 29th Jun: KES Induction Day
- Thu 5th July: Doctors & Nurses Dress Up Day
- Fri 6th Jul: 9:30 - KS2 (Y3-5) Magic of the Musicals
- Mon 9th Jul: KS1 Musical: Hat’s Off! (Years 1 & 2) @ 9:30a.m.
- Mon 9th Jul: 2:00p.m. KS2 (Y3-5) Magic of the Musicals
- Tue 10th Jul: Greensward Induction Day
- Fri 13th Jul: Celebration & Awards Afternoon @ 2pm and ‘End of Year Reports’ out to parents
- Mon 16th Jul: Y6 Leavers Trip
- Thu 19th Jul: 9:30 a.m. Y6 Leaver’s Assembly
- Fri 20th Jul: Last day of term
We extend a warm welcome to you and your family.
At Rochford Primary and Nursery School we aim to provide a school where exceptional learning takes place and every person feels valued in a community of mutual respect.
We believe that your child's journey to learning is lifelong and we strive to equip all our children with the skills necessary to whole heartedly embrace the challenges of the 21st Century.
Head Of School