School Development Priorities
The school development plan is based on underlying values and principles and is a means of moving closer towards the achievement of the school’s vision.
In particular, 6 principles underpinning the drive for whole school development have been identified:
1. Effectively embed Curriculum Explorers so that all pupils have the depth of learning they need to learn and achieve well across all subjects.
2. Diminish the difference between the progress made between disadvantaged and non-disadvantaged children.
3. Effectively monitor attendance, persistent and unauthorised absences and lateness for the groups FSM, SEN support and SEN with EHCP.
4. To ensure all pupils are challenged sufficiently in their learning across all aspects of the curriculum.
5. To ensure that SEND provision is closely monitored and tracked and appropriate and timely support is put in place to ensure that barriers to learning are removed to enable all children to make good or better progress from their different starting points.
6. Effectively utilise the 'Leading Parent Partnership Award' framework to encourage parents to be involved in their children's learning leading to improved outcomes in all aspects of school life.
We are continually self-evaluating to ensure we are fully meeting the needs of our children. In doing so, we set ourselves priorities which we use to focus our school development.